Very Easy Vogue 7141; ca. 1978; Misses' Dress. Very loose-fitting, pullover dress, six inches (15 cm) below mid-knee or evening length, has V-neckline, elasticised waistline, pockets in side seams and narrow hem. Seven-eighths length dolman sleeves are gathered into buttoned cuffs. Top-stitch trim. Self tie or purchased belt.
Featured in Vogue Patterns September/October 1978
Links to reviews/blog postsEdit
- New Vintage Studio Size 12, FF
- The Mom and Pop Culture Shop Bust 32.5
- Patterns from the Past
- Eight Mile Vintage Sews on Etsy - size 12 bust 34
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- allthepreciousthings.com.au Size 8
Add a photo to the gallery by clicking the "modify" button below.
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]