Simplicity S611; ca. 1930s; Misses' and Women's Nightgown. Style I has square neckline finished with lace edging and insertions. Bias skirt joins the blouse in a pointed line in front and rounded line in back, below the deep "V" neckline. Style II has a tailored turn-over collar and buttons down the front in shirtwaist effect. Trimmed with hand hem-stitching. Long bishop sleeves gathered to a cuff, or short sleeves.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- A complete catalog of Simplicity S-Series patterns at A Few Threads Loose.
- Reproduction at Lady Marlowe Studios Bust 34 Bust 36
- So Vintage Patterns.Com Original Pattern Bust 32
- Vintage Patterns Sew Bee It Bust 42
- www.backroomfinds.com Original Pattern Bust 34
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]