Simplicity 9360; ©1988; Misses' Dress: Chic and common sense make a happy combination in the town dress with tie collar and capelet treatment. V. 1: purchased lace collar. V. 2: Eight gore skirt stitched to elasticized waistline gives necessary fullness to the skirt. V. 1 is sleeveless; V. 2 has flutter sleeves.
60th Anniversary Reissue of a 1928 Pattern.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- PlaidPenguin Uncut, Sizes 6-8-10-12
- New Vintage Studio Sz 14-20, FF
- KnightCloth Uncut 30.5 - 42/ 2 Patterns
- Tenth & Delaware Vintage Bust 36-42 Uncut
- PengyPatterns Size 6-12 Uncut
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
Add a photo to the gallery by clicking the "modify" button below.
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]