Simplicity 8098; ©1969; Misses' Culotte-Dress in Two Lengths and Unlined Jacket: The culotte-dress with back zipper and high round neckline has lowered waistline seam. The deep pleat in front and back camouflages the culottes. V. 1 & 2 are mini length. V. 2 has rick-rack trim. Regular length V. 3 with contrasting bodice has purchased belt slipped thru thread carriers below normal waistline. Unlined jacket V. 1 & 3 with long set-in sleeves has front button closing and flaps. V. 1 dress and jacket have braid trim.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- SoVintagePatterns.com Bust 32.5, 36 and 40
- Patterns from the Past
- The Mom and Pop Culture Shop Bust 34
- Paper Doll Patterns
- Mom and Pop Culture Shop Bust 32.5
- Paper Doll Patterns Bust 31.5
- Cornehl Size 12, Bust 34 / Uncut
- KnightCloth Bust 38 Complete Partially cut
- Candy Goeller Patterns
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
Add a photo to the gallery by clicking the "modify" button below.
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]