Simplicity 6939: ©1975; Misses Halter Dress, Wide Leg Halter, and Poncho: The dress or jumpsuit stitched to bodice above normal waistline has back zipper, front bodice gathered to stay, knot and band buttoned at back neck. The poncho with bias round neckline has back slit opening fastened with loop and button.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- GoofingOff Uncut B 31 or 32
- MuttonsButtons size 8
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- www.backroomfinds.com bust 36"
- SewUniqueClassique Bust 36
- Vintage Fashion Library B36 Complete - mostly uncut
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
Add a photo to the gallery by clicking the "modify" button below.
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]
Brendan g 04:29, 29 December 2007 (UTC)