McCall 6363; ©1946; Bridal Gown
Elegant bridal gown with a shaped neckline; echoed by similar shaping to to the waist front set off by piping. Sleeve hems are pointed and close with small buttons. Bridesmaid dress has short sleeves that are shirred at the shoulder.
Featured in McCall Style News, February 1946
Links to reviews/blog posts
- Pattern Gate Modern and Vintage Sewing Patterns Size 12 Bust 30
- Design Rewind Fashions
- allthepreciosthings.com.auB34 Uncut
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- Rycrafty Vintage Bust 38"
- www.backroomfinds.com Bust 32
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]