- ©1946 McCall 1246 Fabric Flowers to be Made of Dress Material
- A few stitches, a bit of pasting, a little stiffening, and lo! a flower is fashioned!
- The following fabrics were used for making the flowers illustrated:
- A—Striped seersucker rose with percale leaves
- B—Percale rose with ready-made leaves
- C—A rose, made of velvet.
- D—Pink satin rose with aqua taffeta leaves
- E—Roses and four leaves of rayon taffeta, dark leaves of velvet
- F—Cotton-plaid gingham daisies with ready-made leaves
- G—"Mums" made of dresslinen, with chintz leaves
- H—Magnolia made of dress linen
- Pattern pieces are printed on the same kind of paper as the instructions
Reissued as McCall's 1246
Links to reviews/blog posts[edit | edit source]
Sources/Vendors[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
Wishlist[edit | edit source]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.