- ©1962, McCall's 6255 Boys' or Girls' Coat and Cap
- Single-breasted, raglan-sleeved coat and eight-section cap for boys or girls.
- Sleeves are two-piece. Coat is lined and may be interlined. Collar and fronts are interfaced.
- Boys' coat has welt pockets, buttoned straps on sleeves.
- Girls' coat has patch pockets.
- Cap is lined, peak is faced and interfaced.
- Boys' coat and cap have decorative stitching.
Links to reviews/blog posts
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]