Butterick 5230; ca. 1977; Seven Way Wonder Dress. It's extra easy & it always looks terrific because you wrap & tie it to a perfect fit. S fits Misses 6-8-10. M fits 12-14-16. Moderate stretch knits only.
Featured in Butterick Home Catalog, Spring 1977 and in Butterick Catalog, August 1977
Links to reviews/blog posts[edit | edit source]
- Article on 70's infinite dress
- Bluette Court: Effortless Chic - Convertible Dresses
- As featured in Butterick Counter Catalog, August 1977
Sources/Vendors[edit | edit source]
- So Vintage Patterns.com
- GoGreenVintageStyle Size Sm Med
- Bizzie Lizzie's Vintage Patterns
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
Add a photo to the gallery by clicking the "modify" button below.
Wishlist[edit | edit source]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]